Category Archives: Remedies

How to Make Bones Stronger Naturally || Special Powder For Joints Pain Relief in urdu

How to Make Bones Stronger Naturally || Special Powder For Joints Pain Relief – Homemade Herbal Conditioner To Make Hair Thick and Long in urduThe vitamin C, pectin, and acid in oranges can help a person’s hair in a few different ways.The vitamins and nutrients may improve hair’s natural luster, which makes the hair appear thicker.The acid in… Read More »

Wazifa for Knee Pain In Urdu

Knee pain can be caused by a sudden injury, an overuse injury, or by an underlying condition, such as arthritis. Treatment will vary depending on the cause. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is a common problem with many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions.Knee pain can be localized to… Read More »

Home Remedy for High Blood Pressure that 100% works In Urdu

Potassium—sometimes called the “un-salt”—can lower blood pressure, but less than 2 percent of Americans get the recommended 4.7 grams of potassium a day. Avocados pack in more potassium than any other fruit or veggie, including bananas, so add some to your sandwich or salad for an nutritional boost. Other potassium-rich foods include cantaloupes, sweet potatoes, spinach, and lima… Read More »

Health benefits of figs – Home Remedies In Urdu

Figs can be eaten either fresh or dry and has a sweet taste and variety of health benefits that it provides. Though in India fresh Figs are not easily available but can be found in the form of dry fruits popularly known as Anjeer. The high amount of calcium, iron and potassium present in it along with the… Read More »

Normal Delivery Ka Wazifa Dua Aur Amal In Urdu

These facts might surprise you. According to research studies, 85% of pregnant women can have a non-medicated natural birth while only the remaining 15% require medical interventions such as a C-section. But, statistically, one in three pregnant women (more than 30%) goes through a C-section (1).It has also become common for women to choose C-section to get away… Read More »

Remove Pimples, acne, dark spots instantly with Multani Mitti In Urdu

You can use any brand as long as you can be sure that it has no fillers and is made naturally. For this purpose, you can try this Multani Mitti from Pratha Naturals. Along with Multani mitti, It also has turmeric, rosebuds and sandal powder. It is an abundant source of minerals like magnesium, silica, quartz, calcium, iron,… Read More »